Saturday 30 June 2012

"Keen, wide-eyed and unassuming"

T-shirt: H+M  Trousers: ASOS  Necklace: Topshop

This has been such a crazy week so excuse me for my blogging absence! But in-between my work experience, getting my second year uni results (woohoo 2:1) and waitressing I managed to slip in a cheeky bit of internet shopping in and to my excitement saw that ASOS are having a sale at the moment.

I snapped up these jeans from their sale (for a bargain of £15) with such a cute green flower print (a nice toe-dip into the printed trouser trend I thought!) due to the boldness of the print they only need to be teamed with a plain top.

Normally I am completely useless at online sales, by the time I decide on something I like it will of sold out in my size so I was very happy to get my hands on such a bargain that I couldn't wait to wear. Also this is probably one of the very few times you will see me with my hair tied up!

Has anyone else found anything in the ASOS sale that they like // have bought? xxx


8 comments:

  1. I love these trousers! The sale is amazing and I'm so tempted but I'll have to wait until pay day!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee you certainly snapped a bargain! and you have great taste in music too ;) haha

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trousers are lovely, I love the pattern! and love The Vaccines too, they're amazing live!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These jeans are so cute! What a bargain! Jealous that you had sunshine today! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! Congrats with your results too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cute Jeans! :) Congrats on this years results too!

    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Love Love the jeans, You look so lovely in them! I'm the same about hair too haha, yours looks very nice up though! Congratulations on your fantastic results :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! and wherever you shot this is really pretty :) I'm a new follower!

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete