Saturday 1 September 2012

France Part 1: The Outfits

Hi everyone! I'm back after my holiday to France. We stayed in the Aveyron region which is in the South/West. I had a lovely time, it was so nice soaking up a different culture and spending some time away from the usual day to day things! I thought that I would split it into two different posts rather than do one really long one- an outfit one which this one will be and the other will be places I visited and some of the nice photos I took.

After arriving on the first day to a sweltering 38 degrees the temperature never really went below 32 degrees every day so it was pretty hot! It was great to finally get my summer clothes out as there haven't been many opportunities in England this summer.


Outfit 1: ASOS Dress // Jack Wills Sunglasses
I had been lusting over this dress for weeks (and even featured it in a post of things I wanted!) so finally treated myself to it. It's difficult to tell from this picture but it has tiny sequins on the upper part that make up little daisys- VERY girly!!

Outfit 2: New Look Vest // H+M Shorts // Next Sandals
I'd originally planned on teaming this outfit with a cardigan but I definitely didn't need it! This was perfect for exploring picturesque French villages.


Playsuits and my hat!

Outfit 3: New Look Playsuit // Primark Belt // H+M Hat // Urban Outfitters Necklace
I actually bought this playsuit last summer and....it's from the kids department in New Look! Amazingly it fits (think they are pretty generous with their sizing!!) it's lovely and floaty though which was ideal for keeping me cool in the sun.

Outfit 4: H+M Playsuit // French Supermarket Espadrilles // H+M Hat
Another outfit featuring my very useful hat! The shoes I had to get whilst we were there as I hadn't taken any 'sensible' shoes and I'd under-estimated how hilly France was!

Hope everyone is ok, I'm looking forward to catching up on everyone's recent posts! 


22 comments:

  1. I can't believe how hot it was on your holiday! It was 32 degrees the first day in Portugal and it went down to 26. Lovely outfits too, especially the last H&M playsuit! :):) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was even hotter than we expected! Thank you very much :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow so jealous of the heat! it is so cold in scotland now :( waah. Absolutely love the asos dress and that blue playsuit is so gorgeous, such cute outfits :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It already seems like ages ago! Missing the heat already! thanks xx

      Delete
  3. You look stunning! I particularly like your white ASOS dress and H&M playsuit!
    xo

    Seek My Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan- I'd lusted after the ASOS dress for ages!! xx

      Delete
  4. I love these outfits; you look so beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means a lot! Thank you very much, love summer outfits xx

      Delete
  5. I love the blue playsuit!!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's got such a pretty pattern doesn't it! Perfect for the heat :) xx

      Delete
  6. Love all of these outfits. Particularly the H&M shorts! :) Glad you had a lovely time in France. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, the shorts are actually my sisters! Love anything paisley-ish xx

      Delete
  7. France sounds lovely, and your outfits are gorgeous! Followed your blog x
    http://domandellie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a lovely part of France, thank you- shall check yours out :) xx

      Delete
  8. You look so pretty, I love your white dress and playsuit! X x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would wear that white dress everyday if I could! Thanks Rachel! xx

      Delete
  9. Lovely outfits! And such a pretty location - I really wish I was in France right now. Haha.

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never explored that part of France before but it was lovely- really recommend it! xx

      Delete
  10. love all of these looks! you look beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Danielle, was nice to not have to worry about cardigans, umbrellas or coats for a change! xx

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous! I'm in love with the first outfit.. the white dress looks lovely on you!

    xx

    maribleu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely my favourite dress at the moment, thank you very much xx

      Delete