01) The mustard knit and the gorgeous cable pattern makes this jumper pretty irresistible. I'm sure my wardrobe could make some room to fit it in....! This could be teamed with jeans, shorts, dresses and would be perfect for cosy nights in front of the T.V. With a pretty hefty price tag of £89.50 from Jack Wills it will be probably staying as just me lusting over it but it might make a sneaky appearance over on my Christmas list. But a girl can dream....
02) Urban Outfitters have such an amazing home collection offering quirky AND cute, this Scrabble-esque cushion is really cute and could work either on the sofa or on my bed!
03) Another Jack Wills pick (can you tell I'm impressed by their collection for this season?!) this playsuit is somewhere in-between smart and casual, bit of a statement yet not as out there as co-ordinating outfits which I definitely don't have the confidence to wear. Isn't the print pretty? Once again this is priced at £89.50 (magic price going on there I think) BUT it is really nice!
04) Old ladyish? Yes. Impractical? Yes. Not really sure why I like these 'slippers' by Topshop so much but I do. Super cute and love the texturing pattern.
05) Another Topshop pick, these tapestry shorts are really nice and make me think if William Morris had done a collection for Topshop- this is what they would look like! Teamed with a pair of knitted tights, brogues and a cosy jumper this would make a dream outfit....only bummer is they are out of stock!
06) As a fan of all things glittery/sparkly this Models Own nail polish in 'Freak Out' as part of the Mirrorball collection ticks all the right boxes. Think of it as an autumn/winter version of American Apparel's galaxy one!
What do you think of my picks? What's on your wishlist for the month?
I'm back to full-time loving Ben Howard again, listen to this one called 'Bones' is amazing (tissues at the ready though)