Tuesday 26 March 2013

Korres: Lip Butters


Hey there...remember me?! The last few weeks of being taught for my undergraduate life are about to end. I'm spending most of my days cooped up writing my dissertation so blogging has had to take a bit of a back seat. But I thought I would make a little re-appearance to share with you all how amazing the Korres lip butter range is. 

Now we all know the weather lately hasn't been amazing, I'm talking wind, rain, snow, sleet- everything. So my poor old lips when I have ventured out of the house (either to the library or food shopping) they have taken a bit of a battering. This is where the Korres lip butters come in!

They are described as "A buttery lip balm that melts on the lips and offers a shiny tinted finish. The combination of shea butter and rice wax offers deep hydration and softness" which I think is pretty spot on. You can find the lip butter pots here for £6 of £7 which I think is really reasonable considering how hydrating they are. What I also really like is the tint of colour they give. I tend to wear 'quince' in the day- a pinky shade and then 'plum' in the evening which unsurprisingly is a plum shade!


Regarding staying power I only have to re-apply every three hours or so which is pretty good. Overall I would really recommend these as they are a reasonable price, have a gorgeous subtle scent, offer a healthy bit of colour for the lips without being as vibrant as a lipstick and really do the job well!

Have you tried any of the Korres lip butters or have a holy grail lip balm?

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Both really nice colours! I thought they were more expensive than that too which is a bonus :) xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous shades, I definitely need one of these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh plum looks gorgeous! x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not tried these but they look lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete