Saturday 2 March 2013

Insta-life #1


February was a very busy but equally good month! Just compiled some of my instagram snaps to document the last month.


1) I managed to get back home last weekend and we celebrated my Grandma's birthday. My sister had made this cake for her, complete with Parrots as she loves birds.

2) Tried to get a photo of my dog Mallon and me, he wasn't too keen on sitting still though! He's such a cutie with the nicest personality, we've had him for about 6 years and got him from the RSPCA.

3) Posy self-shot in my new Zara top.

4) I finally branched into the ombre trend and did my hair with the L'oreal wild ombre kit, I took this the day after I had done it but it has faded so quickly in just over a week- bit disappointing!

5) Spring is definitely on its way and I couldn't resist these daffodils in Marks and Spencer the other week- they brightened up my desk and my mood whilst I was essay writing.

6) Reiss and Me on Valentine's Day before our yummy night in with Waitrose food.

7) Trevi Fountain in Rome, we were determined to not leave Rome without seeing the fountain. Such a gorgeous monument.

8) Annaliese, Georgia and Victoria- the gorgeous girls I went to Rome with and me before our last evening out for dinner.

9) The Sistine Chapel, so pleased to have finally seen the paintings. Interestingly two days after we left Rome the Pope resigned... coincidence?!

Let me know if you've done an instagram post recently and feel free to follow me on instagram- racheleprior

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award, check it out on my profile!

    aisforalexandra.blogspot.com xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely month :) hope you enjoy March just as much! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rachel, LOVE the post and the blog at the moment, all looks great :)
    www.cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice instagram pics! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I miss Rome so much! I went there around this time last year. You're so lucky to have gone!

    Adventures in Procrastination

    ReplyDelete