Thursday 28 February 2013

"We're running away from the boys in the blue"

Blouse: Zara
Cardigan: New Look
Jeans: Gilly Hicks
Necklace: Urban Outfitters

It's been a crazy month for me what with my trip to Rome at the beginning of the month and then loads of uni work needing to be done so blogging time has had to take a bit of a back seat. It's so crazy to think that this is my last term and all I'll have to come back to next term is one exam. It does mean there is a lot riding on this term though. My dissertation is taking up a lot of my time so next month will be quiet on the blogging front too I'm afraid. I'll still be on twitter and instagram (@racheleprior on both of them if you fancy following me!) though.

I caved in and bought this blouse from Zara, I really like the mini elephants, giraffes and tigers on it. Expect to see it a lot more when the weather starts getting warmer! This afternoon my friend Kirsty came over for a cuppa (she even brought me a cupcake) and was my photographer! 

A better close-up of my make-up today:


I can't get enough of this song at the moment! The 1975- 'Chocolate'


3 comments:

  1. Ohh that top is super cute!
    good luck with all the exams ect
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top! Good look with your dissertation :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Let's follow?

    http://dress-for-the-image.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete