I'm back! Remember me? After a blogging break to finish my final uni exams, move to London, start my new job and turn 21 it has been a crazy month. But I'm hoping now everything is starting to settle down I can begin my move back to blogging- I've really missed it!
So in true instagram style I thought what best way to share with you what I've been up to than to share my snaps.
Top row left to right:
1) My birthday day out to Brick Lane- Rough Trade and All Star Bowling,
2) Turning 21 on Wednesday
3) The cupcake tower at my parents' party last weekend.
Bottom row left to right:
1) Cheeky after work drinks to catch up with my girls- Victoria and Rachel,
2) My gorgeous new room in my new flat
3) A trip to One New Change's Madison bar- just round the corner from where I now work with incredible views over London.
I'm now a fully fledged south Londoner and can't wait to share my up and coming adventures!