Sunday 23 June 2013

"We're dressed in black from head to toe"



Jumpsuit: New Look

I've had this trusty jumpsuit from New Look for a while (initially my sister's then passed on to me- thanks Alice) and I always forget how much I like it.

I wore this last night for a delicious meal out at Milsoms at Kesgrave Hall last night- a favourite of Prince Harry's I hear (the restaurant not my jumpsuit!!). It's definitely for smart occasions due to the ruffles at the chest and the zip down the front. Teamed with my nude heels and favourite gold necklaces I felt pretty sophisticated- mental note to self to wear this get-up more!

Are you a fan of the jumpsuit?

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous- I love a jumpsuit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing and so glam in this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your jumper suit, really suits you, your blog is just lovely, keep up the good work :)

    I'm hosting a ASOS giveaway on my blog, pop over and have a look if you want

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for info on this topic for a while. I'm happy this one is so great. Keep up the excellent work. Find the Router Login IP address for your router brand here!.. 192.168.254.254

    ReplyDelete