Saturday 26 May 2012

Summer evening outfits and a splash of the seaside

Top row: Me in my new blouse- Primark, shorts- Primark (Classy!) and me in the car
Bottom row: Boat on the beach at Aldeburgh and my sister in the dress I bought last week- Primark!


Oh the joys of having at field (or two) at the end of your garden! My sister and I quickly nipped there yesterday to take a couple of pictures before we went out for dinner with the rest of the family in Aldeburgh a really nice nearby seaside town.

This post definitely gives the impression of my sister and I being Primark addicts but it was purely the combination of my finds last week (which you can see in my vlog) and what we felt like wearing! Also how different do my sister and I look?! She is the only blonde in the family!

I teamed my new pink blouse with my old floral shorts creating a very girlie look, finished off nicely with my hair up in an up-do and a flower clip!

Despite the lovely heat at the moment once we got to Aldeburgh due to it being an easterly wind it was pretty chilly and none of my pictures came out great apart from this one of the boat! Also I threw in a random picture of me in the car on the way as I like the blurred background, absolutely love my sunglasses from Topshop. I bought them last summer but I reckon they can happily see me through this year!

How has everyone been making the most of the weather? xx

5 comments:

  1. Auch i wish i had a field as my back garden it looks sooo gorgeous!! I love both your outfits, especially your shorts!

    Hope your having a lovely weekend :)

    Ruth xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, I really like your blouse!
    and it looks like you live in such a gorgeous place! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blouse is really lovely! :) You and sister are very pretty!

    Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty blouse, a trip to primark is needed! Lovely blog & photographs :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! I can't wait to get in the garden at my mums.
    xx

    ReplyDelete