Thursday 2 August 2012

"Baby in our wildest moments"

Jumper: Pull & Bear   Shorts: Topshop   Loafers: New Look
Burst of colour alert!! 

This is what I wore today to go and catch-up with a friend over some lunch, followed by a little marathon of 'FRIENDS' episodes- perfect! 

I love this knitted Snoopy jumper from Pull & Bear, it's got brown suede-y elbow pads too which you can't see. I bought these shorts from Topshop last summer and still really enjoy wearing them- possibly a little too short to not team with tights! Also just realised I'm basically wearing the Team GB colours.....have any of you been watching the Olympics? I've really enjoyed watching the gymnastics and the swimming.

Also I've collated a little playlist of what songs I'm really enjoying listening to at the moment- see what you think!

Jessie Ware- 'Wildest Moments'

Bombay Bicycle Club 'Beg'

Lucy Rose 'Lines'






14 comments:

  1. I love your shorts, so cute :) and red really suits you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It's quite a fun outfit :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the jumper! So cute. I can't believe how much I've got caught up in the olympics! I really want a team GB vest for the gym at the mo.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's taken over the nation hasn't it!! Soooo many medals! xx

      Delete
  3. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I love that jumper, it's lovely! I've been loving the olympics too:)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gymnastics has been my fave so far! Thanks Sophie :) xx

      Delete
  5. Ahhh we've got to love Snoopy! Love this jumper and I really am feeling them shorts. I seriously need to get down to Pull and Bear ASAP to see their new season stuff. Lovely blog btw!

    Gemma x

    http://www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's such a cutie isn't he! It's such a good shop :) xx

      Delete
  6. I love that jumper, so cute! Really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It's really comfy too xx

      Delete
  7. you had me at snoopy jumper... LOVE!! and now i have to follow as you are awesome. amen :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel (name twin :P) everyone needs a bit of snoopy in their wardrobe :) xx

      Delete