With the summer starting to draw to an end (sob sob) it's time to start thinking about what we are all going to be wearing in the next few months. I'm still determined to keep wearing my summer clothes for as long as I can but I discovered the website USC recently that sell a variety of brands- some I'd heard of before and others were new to me. As I clicked around the website I started to note some of their clothes I really liked that would be useful for between summer and autumn. So I've teamed some of my favourites off of their womens clothes section with some others on my wishlist!
1) Yumi Pussybow Blouse £16. This shirt is gorgeous AND a bargain! I love the pussybow detail and the gathering at the end of the 3/4 length sleeves. I chose this because it would go perfectly with jeans, leggings or shorts!
2) River Island Tube Pants £30. To the un-trained eye these look identical to the AA Disco Pants that are really popular at the moment, however these are a fraction of the price and look just as nice. What I like about the idea of Disco/Tube pants is their material being slightly thicker than leggings and also the tightness. I'm hoping to grab myself a pair to team with my blouses and tee's over the colder months.
3) Lovestruck Bird Print Dress £35. I really like this dress and think it would be really versatile to either dress down in the day teaming it with tights and pumps and a cardie or glam it up with bare legs and heels to hit the clubs. The waist is cinched in which would be flattering and the material is arranged in a 'waterfall' of different lengths.
4) Abandon Jacques Dandy Shoes £12. Despite the rather odd name these shoes have been given they are really nice and are somewhere between a loafer and a slipper! Also a complete bargain for £12 I thought. Lots of people like the studded shoe look and these definitely have the potential for a D.I.Y project to add some studs yourself.
5) Louche Cat Jumper £49. Slightly quirky....but who can resist a cat with glasses and a bow?! The red background contrasts really well with the pattern. Think this jumper would go great with the RI Tube Pants.
6) Casio Retro Watch £40. I've become quite fond of looking at watches, I think they make a nice (useful) accessory. I love the one I currently have (which you can see in an old post I did by clicking here) but this is timeless (no pun intended haha).
7) Miss Selfridge Black Seam Biker Jacket £52. I've never had a leather biker jacket before but I think this may be the year that I finally invest in one. I'm becoming fonder of the 'edgier' look and think this would contrast really well against my delicate softer tops.
So there you have it my little wishlist. What is your favourite of my picks?
What is on your list to get for the Autumn?