Friday 25 January 2013

"When the chips are down I'll be around"


Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Dress and necklace: H+M
Boots: Next
Leggings: Topshop

This is my outfit for today for just doing some jobs around the house and doing uni work. I snapped the cardigan up in Urban Outfitter's sale at the beginning of the month and have practically lived in it since- it's so cosy! I bought the dress in an H+M when I went to Paris about 5 years ago and it still fits (a little on the short side though hence the leggings).

I've had a good week, I booked the flights to Rome with my friends and we are going in less than two weeks. As classics students we thought it was high time we went- so excited! I also bought this necklace from H+M, it's very different to what I usually go for but I thought I needed a statement necklace in my life and hopefully I don't look like Rachel the wannabe gangster :s

Those looking for a new blog to read check out my lovely friend Mel's over at her blog. She's been an avid fan of the blogging world for a while and I persuaded her to start her own.


xxx

5 comments:

  1. Love that cardigan! Hope you have a lovely time in Rome, I've always wanted to go! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! I live in cosy cardigans! Rome will be amazing too (plus you look stunning) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cardigan soo much! Ahh Rome is my favourite place on Earth, you'll have such an amazing time it really is the perfect place and so wonderful for classics/ancient history studiers like us!

    I've nominated you for the Leibster Award, check out my latest blog post :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cardi x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cosy cardigan and chunky necklace combo, also majorly jealous about Rome!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete