As I am starting this at the beginning of 2012 it only seems right I look back and introduce you to what I got up to, what I was into, what music I listened to etc etc.
What I got up to:
- Grew up a heck of a lot due to being at university and having to look after myself, who knew cooking, washing and the like took up so much time?!
- Finished my first year of my degree at the University of Kent.
- Went on some amazing trips to Devon, Guernsey and Brighton.
- Fell in love with London- its parks, shops, landmarks, culture and history.
- Great nights out with friends at local nightclubs, parties and bars.
- Joined the university netball team and the socials that come hand in hand with it.
- Discovered my love for aimless clothes browsing online despite lack of funds!
- Became a music junkie for the likes of 'The Vaccines', 'Bombay Bicycle Club', 'M83', 'Foster the People' and 'Metronomy'.
- Went and saw 'The Script', 'Get Cape Wear Cape. Fly' and 'You Me at Six' at gigs.
- Row 1: Netball initiation night, dressed as clowns! & holiday in Devon.
- Row 2: Night out at Sugar Hut & The Script live at Brighton.
- Row 3: Guernsey and the Summer Ball.
So there you have it, my year summarised!
I'm not sure what direction this blog will go in but keep an eye out!
- Musicians to watch out for in 2012.
- Is it just me or.......
- Latest adventures.