Tuesday 10 January 2012

What did you expect?

As a massive massive fan of 'The Vaccines' I was thrilled to get one of their t-shirts from my sister for Christmas, and below is a picture of me modelling it, as it is a unisex t-shirt it is a little on the large side and not the most flattering if worn by itself.....BUT teamed with my skirt and a little bit of sleeve rolling.... and voila! 

T-shirt: 'The Vaccines' merchandise
Skirt: Pull and Bear
Necklace: Urban Outfitters


'The Vaccines' broke through at the beginning of last year with the release of their debut album 'What Did You Expect From the Vaccines' and it is a corker of an album, there is not one bad song on there and really suit any mood you are in. Although they are compared to 'The Strokes' and 'Arctic Monkeys' I think there is something a little bit different about them. I am really hoping to go and see them live at some point this year as I have heard nothing but good things about them! Below is the music video of their song 'If you wanna' definitely worth a listen! R xxx 



3 comments:

  1. your outfit looks lovely... i love your hair by the way... i just recently got a fringe and am still trying to get used to it ha! so if you have any tips on styling that would be great :) xo

    www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much :) fringes are definitely a commitment aren't they, would you like to see a post specifically on my hair routine? p.s. love your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw them supporting the Artics in November and they were so good. My boyfriend and I almost looked forward to seeing them more than the band we'd bought tickets for!

    ReplyDelete