(Shoes: Primark Jeans: Gilly Hicks)
These are my new beauties, aren't they cute! I bought them on my way back to uni on Monday (have to cut through Stratford Westfield to get to one station from another), my feet were roasting in my winter brogues so I paid a quick tactful trip into Primark. It must have been about 6 months from when I last bought something from there as I'm never convinced by the quality (and the so-called ethical production of the goods). But I could not resist these as they were only £6. It's a little bit tricky to tell from my picture but they have blue and white stripes all over them with a dark brown lace going around the shoe. I'm going to be truthful and accept that they probably aren't going to last me all of the summer but for now I have some cute little pumps that go with practically everything! Do any of you buy shoes from Primark? Or do you prefer to invest in more expensive ones?
Also I thought I would share with everyone a little spring playlist of songs that I am loving at the moment (both old and new). If any-one has any recommendations or know of any really good covers I'd love to know!
1) The Holloways- Two Left Feet. This is such an up-beat tune and I can never seem to listen to it without bopping along (have recieved some very odd looks whilst doing this in public).
2) Ben Howard - Only Love: My obsession with this man is probably unhealthy BUT he is an amazing singer and this is a great song (this is a great acoustic version!).
3) King Charles - Bam Bam: This is a pretty recent song from King Charles (noooo he isn't a dog or our future king!) seems nice and suitable for the better weather at the moment and another one you can't help but bop along to, WARNING this gets stuck in your head very easily!
4) Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans: This girl can do no wrong in my eyes and I'm loving the remastered version of this on her album plus she has got a hottie with her in the music video!
5) Young the Giant - Cough Syrup: Credit for my knowledge of this song has to go to the boyfriend for playing this song relentlessly and getting stuck in my head, growing on me and ending up loving it. Genius chorus.
6) Marina and the Diamonds - Primadonna: Not too sure about her new hair'do but this is a nice summery tune and love the range of her vocals!
There you have it my mini spring playlist. Upcoming post over the weekend about my new hair (slight hair dye mishap!) xx